Free Webinar to Share How Marketers Can Optimize Campaigns for a Competitive Edge
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Jan. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Lyris, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: LYRI), the online marketing expert, today announced its upcoming Webinar, “Email Optimization Secrets: What 1,397 Marketers Are Doing To Get Better Results.” In order to improve upon 2010, marketers need to understand how to optimize email marketing campaigns, mitigate risks and learn new techniques to improve online marketing performance in 2011.
This Webinar will give answers to email and online marketing questions such as:
- Are fundamental best practices employed to improve email and online marketing? If so, what are the results?
- What techniques are currently most effective for building opt-in lists and slowing churn?
- Is ROI measurement currently conducted to measure online marketing performance? To what extent and how?
- What tools and techniques are used to enhance email relevance, deliverability and throughput?
- Do marketers use social media to enhance other online marketing programs?
On January 11, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. PT, Brennan Carlson, VP of Product Management at Lyris, will discuss Lyris’ Email Optimizer Survey, in which over 1,300 email marketing professionals answered key questions on tools and techniques used to achieve maximum results.
Webinar attendees will be able to submit questions either directly through the Webinar interface or via Twitter to @Lyris using the #LyrisOptimizer hashtag. Following the Webinar, all attendees will receive a copy of the complete Email Optimizer Survey Report, a 2011 planning essential.
About Lyris, Inc.
Lyris, Inc. is the online marketing expert delivering the right mix of software technology and industry knowledge to help its customers simplify their marketing efforts and optimize campaign ROI. Through its on-demand integrated marketing suite, Lyris HQ, and reliable on-premise solutions, including Lyris ListManager, Lyris provides customers the right tools to optimize their online and mobile marketing initiatives.
SOURCE Lyris, Inc.
Back to top