Mon 31 Jan 2011
Ryan Deutsch, vice president of strategic services at StrongMail, discusses his top six email predictions for the year ahead
Companies in almost every industry are facing the increasing challenge of successfully reaching customers and prospects in an ever-changing world of communication. Consumers are targeted from all directions at every opportunity, just consider the rise in social media alerts entering a users’ inbox, which generates billions of emails each month. This means there is a huge amount of noise that has to be cut through before your message can be heard.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the tag.
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from … to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet